Points of Interest in Clarendon
- What transportation benefits are available in my building?
Does your Arlington apartment or office building offer bike storage, SmarTrip cards, or other benefits? Find out here.
All points of interest listed below are walking distance from Clarendon or Court House Metrorail stations. Clarendon is also served by ART-Arlington Transit and Metrobus. The Arlington Boulevard trail provides access by bicycle. For more information, see Getting Around Clarendon.
- Clarendon Educational Center – 2801 Clarendon Boulevard.
- Clarendon Central Park – Small park adjacent to the the Clarendon Metro station entrance, with an ornamental fountain and war memorial. A farmers market and concerts are held in the park. Highland St., between Wilson & Clarendon Blvds.
- Clarendon Farmer's Market - Wednesdays, 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm, Clarendon Metro
- Market Common Clarendon – Visit Pottery Barn, The Container Store, The Apple Store, Crate & Barrel, Chico's, Barnes & Nobe, Ann Taylor, Williams-Sonoma, Jos. A Bank Clothiers, and more. 2800 Clarendon Boulevard.
- Restaurants- click "Search"
- United States Postal Service, Arlington Main Office – 3118 Washington Blvd.
- Whole Foods Market, 2700 Wilson Blvd.