Points of Interest in Court House
All points of interest listed below are within walking distance of the Court House Metro station. Court House is also accessible by Metrobus, ART-Arlington Transit, bicycling, and walking. For more information, see Getting Around Court House.
- Arlington County Government Offices – In Courthouse Plaza. 2100 Clarendon Boulevard.
- Arlington Courts and Detention Center – 1425 & 1435 North Courthouse Road.
- Arlington Farmers Market - Every Saturday, 8 a.m. to noon, at the intersection of N. Courthouse Rd. and N. 14th St.
- Courthouse Plaza – Restaurants, retail, apartments and offices with a central pedestrian plaza. 2100 Clarendon Blvd.
- Restaurants - click "Search"
- United States Postal Service – 2043 Wilson Blvd.
- Strayer University – 2121 N. 15th St.