Ponts of Interest in Crystal City
- What transportation benefits are available in my building?
Does your Arlington apartment or office building offer bike storage, SmarTrip cards, or other benefits? Find out here.
The points of interest listed below are within one mile of the Crystal City Metrorail station and are accessible by walking, bicycling, and Metrobus. For more information, see Getting Around Crystal City.
- Aurora Hills Library and Arlington Visitors Center – 735 South 18th Street.
- Crystal City Commuter Store – Crystal City Shops, 251 18th Street South (across from Dunkin' Donuts).
- U.S. Postal Service – 1632 Crystal Square Arcade.
- Crystal City Shops – Between South 15th and 23rd Streets.
- Crystal City WaterPark, east side of Crystal Drive between 15th and 18th streets.
- Eads Park, 2730 South Eads Street. Accessible school-age playground, picnic shelter.
- Fort Scott Park, 2800 South Fort Scott Drive.
- Long Bridge Park, Old Jefferson Davis Highway north of 6th Street South.
- Potomac Yard – a fledging urban village in its own right, with apartment and condominium buildings and a Harris Teeter grocery store. Future plans include more retail, restaurants, and offices. The Four Mile Run and Mt. Vernon Trails meet at Potomac Yard, and the Crystal City Metro station can be reached via a short bus ride, or by biking or walking.
- Restaurants - click "Search"
- Virginia Highlands Park, 1600 South Hayes Street., adjacent to the library and visitor center.