Points of Interest Near Lee Highway
- What transportation benefits are available in my building?
Does your Arlington apartment or office building offer bike storage, SmarTrip cards, or other benefits? Find out here.
All points of interest listed below are accessible by public transportation, bicycling, and walking For more information, see Getting Around Lee Highway.
- Arlington History Bike Tour – Self-guided tour along a 22-mile circuit through Arlington, including part of the Lee Highway corridor.
- Cherrydale Volunteer Fire Department – 3900 Lee Highway..
- East Falls Church Park – 1701 N. Van Buren Street. Basketball court, community dog area.
- Greenbrier Park – 5201 28th Street North. Sports Fields, fitness course, swimming pool.
- High View Park – 1938 North Dinwiddie St. Baseball and softball fields, accessible school-age playground, basketball court, picnic shelter.
- Lee Heights Shops – 4532 Lee Highway. Restaurants and retail on street level.
- Lee Heights Park – 2400 North Taylor Street. Small park with stream in residential setting.
- Madison Manor Park – 6225 12th Road North. Trail, picnic area, sports fields, dog park, accessible school-age playground, tennis courts, basketball court.
- Lee Community Center – 5722 Lee Highway. Houses the Lee Arts Center, with facilities for pottery, ceramic sculpture, tilemaking and printmaking. Workshops and internships.
- Lee Harrison Shopping Center – 2425 N. Harrison St. Retail and restaurants.
- Lyon Village Shopping Center – 3125 Lee Highway. Retail and restaurants.
- Lyon Village Community House – 1920 N. Highland Street. For the use by Lyon Village residents and available for rent for private events.
- Parkhurst Park – 5820 20th Street North. Open space with school-age playground.
- Sharp Park – 3400 North Powhatan Street. Nature trails, wildlife observation opportunities.
- Tuckahoe Park – 2400 N. Sycamore St. Large playground, baseball fields, soccer fields, nature area, amphitheater.
- Williamsburg Shopping Center #1 – 2900 N. Sycamore St. Restaurants, retail, and medical services.
- Williamsburg Shopping Center #2 – 6402 Williamsburg Boulevard. Retail, health and fitness.
- Windy Run Park – 2420 North Kenmore Street. Stream, paved trail, nature area, wildlife observation opportunities.