Points of Interest in Pentagon City
- What transportation benefits are available in my building?
Does your Arlington apartment or office building offer bike storage, SmarTrip cards, or other benefits? Find out here.
All points of interest listed below are walking distance from the Pentagon City Metro station. Pentagon City is also served by Metrobus and ART - Arlington Transit. The Mt. Vernon trail provides access by bicycle. For more information, see Getting Around Pentagon City.
- Arlington Historical Museum – 1805 South Arlington Ridge Road.
- Arlington History Bike Tour – Self-guided tour along a 22-mile circuit through Arlington, passing through Pentagon City.
- Aurora Hills Branch Library - 735 S. 18th St.
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) Museum – 700 Army Navy Drive, across from Fashion Centre at Pentagon City.
- Fashion Centre at Pentagon City – 1100 South Hayes Street.
- Pentagon Row – S. Joyce St. and Army Navy Dr. Pentagon Row is a mixed-use main street-style center with a combination of unique specialty retail, exciting restaurants and other amenities along with more than 500 apartments.
- The Pentagon – headquarters of the United States Department of Defense and the nerve center for command and control, is virtually a city within itself. Tours of the Pentagon are available to schools, educational organizations and other select groups by reservation only. Admission: Free.
- Virginia Highlands Park – 1600 South Hayes Street. Accessible preschool and school-age playgrounds, athletic fields, picnic shelter.