Points of Interest in Shirlington
- What transportation benefits are available in my building?
Does your Arlington apartment or office building offer bike storage, SmarTrip cards, or other benefits? Find out here.
All points of interest listed below are accessible by Metrobus, bicycling, and walking. For more information, see Getting Around Shirlington.
- Arlington History Bike Tour – Self-guided tour along a 22-mile circuit through Arlington, passing through Shirlington.
- AMC Lowes Shirlington 7 – 2772 S. Randolph St.
- Classika Theatre – Classika Theatre provides high-quality theatrical performances in the renowned Russian theatrical tradition to audiences of all ages. 4041 Campbell Ave.
- Fairlington Community Center – 3308 S. Stafford St.
- Jennie Dean Park – 3630 S, 27th St.
- Shirlington Library – 2786 S. Arlington Mill Dr.
- Shirlington Park – 2601 S. Arlington Mill Dr. Stream, paved trail.
- Shirlington Bus Station – Arlington's first enclosed public bus station opened in Jne 2008 and serves more than 2000 passengers each day. 2975 S. Quincy St.
- Signature Theatre – Combining Broadway-quality productions with all the beauty of an intimate playing space, Signature provides experiences that are powerful and insightful, intense and uplifting. 4200 Campbell Avenue.
- United States Postal Service - Shirlington Station – 2850 S. Quincy St.
- Utah Park – 3191 S. Utah St. Athletic fields, dog exercise area.
- The Village at Shirlington – Restaurants, entertainment and retail on the street level with residences above. 4000 28th St. S. and S. Quincy St.
- Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) – 4150 South Four Mile Run Drive.
- WETA FM Radio Studio/Administrative Headquarters – 2775 S. Quincy St.