Points of Interest in Virginia Square
All points of interest listed below are within walking distance of Virginia Square-GMU Metro station and are also accessible by Metrobus, ART-Arlington Transit, bicycling, and walking. For more information, see Getting Around Virginia Square.
- Arlington Arts Center – Serves as a bridge between artists and the public for awareness, appreciation and involvement in the arts through exhibitions, artists studio spaces and educational opportunities. 3550 Wilson Blvd.
- Arlington Central Library – 1015 North Quincy Street.
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) Training Facility – 3501 Fairfax Drive.
- George Mason University Arlington Campus – 3301 N. Fairfax Dr.
- I-66 Parking Garage – N. Quincy and N. 15th Streets, next to Washington Lee High School. Site of community garage sale, first Saturday of each month, April-November. Access point for the Custis Trail.
- Quincy Park – 1021 N. Quincy St., adjacent to Arlington Central Library.
- Restaurants - click "Search"
- Washington Lee High School and Aquatics Center - 1301 N Stafford St.