Points of Interest in Virginia Square
- What transportation benefits are available in my building?
Does your Arlington apartment or office building offer bike storage, SmarTrip cards, or other benefits? Find out here.
All points of interest listed below are within walking distance of Virginia Square-GMU Metro station and are also accessible by Metrobus, ART-Arlington Transit, bicycling, and walking. For more information, see Getting Around Virginia Square.
- Arlington Arts Center – Serves as a bridge between artists and the public for awareness, appreciation and involvement in the arts through exhibitions, artists studio spaces and educational opportunities. 3550 Wilson Blvd.
- Arlington Central Library – 1015 North Quincy Street.
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) Training Facility – 3501 Fairfax Drive.
- George Mason University Arlington Campus – 3301 N. Fairfax Dr.
- I-66 Parking Garage – N. Quincy and N. 15th Streets, next to Washington Lee High School. Site of community garage sale, first Saturday of each month, April-November. Access point for the Custis Trail.
- Quincy Park – 1021 N. Quincy St., adjacent to Arlington Central Library.
- Restaurants - click "Search"
- Washington Lee High School and Aquatics Center - 1301 N Stafford St.