Car-Free Transportation Options
Transit Service Alerts
- Yellow Line: Thru April 12, trains every 24 min w/ continuous single tracking btwn Braddock Road & Huntington due to SafeTrack.
- Blue Line: Thru April 12, trains every 24-30 min w/ continuous single tracking btwn Braddock Road & Van Dorn Street due to SafeTrack.
- Yellow Line: Trains operating btwn Huntington & Mt Vernon Square due to SafeTrack.
- Yellow Line: Thru 10pm, weekdays, additional trains will operate between National Airport & Mt Vernon Square.
- Yellow/Blue Line: Free limited shuttle bus service is available every 5-10 min btwn Franconia & Pentagon during peak periods.
ART 43, 45: Detour on March 25 for construction
ART 43 and 45 detour in Rosslyn on Saturday, March 25. No ART 45 service at Wilson & N Pierce from start of service until 8:00pm.
- There are no reported Metrobus disruptions at this time.
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.