Car-Free Transportation Options
Transit Service Alerts
- Blue Line: Delays possible in both directions due to SafeTrack single tracking between East Falls Church & Ballston.
- Orange Line: Mon-Fri until 10pm, additional trains will operate btwn Ballston & New Carrollton.
- Orange Line: Trains will operate every 18 min btwn New Carrollton & Vienna due to SafeTrack; after 10pm, trains will operate every 20 min
- Silver Line: Through July 31, trains will operate every 18-20 minutes due to SafeTrack. For more info, visit wmata.com
- Orange/Silver Line: Through July 31, trains single track btwn E Falls Church & Ballston due to SafeTrack. Expect crowded trains & delays.
ART 41: Temporary relocation of N Randolph/Ballston Mall stop
Due to construction, ART 41 stop at SB Randolph @ Ballston Mall has moved 100-150 ft south. Effective until further notice.
ART 92: Relocation of Crystal City VRE stop
Effective 6/27, the ART 92 stop at VRE will relocate to Transitway station at 18th St & Crystal Dr. Old VRE stop will no longer be served.
- 7Y: Due to traffic congestion at N. Lynn St & Fairfax Dr, buses are experiencing up to 20-min delays.
- 16X: Due to an incident on I395, buses are experiencing up to 25-min delays.
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.