Car-Free Transportation Options
Transit Service Alerts
- Blue Line: Expect delays in both directions due to a signal problem outside Eisenhower Avenue.
- Yellow Line: Trains single tracking btwn Braddock Rd & Huntington due to a signal problem outside Eisenhower Ave. Delays both directions.
ART 45 & 61 stop relocation
Monday 11/22, ART 45 & 61 bus stop will move to a permanent location @ Bay G(closest to Wilson Blvd). Refer to ART website for map
- 80,H2,H4: Due to traffic congestion near N Capitol & Michigan Av, buses are delayed up to 30-minutes.
- X2: Buses are experiencing delays due to traffic congestion near North Capitol & 4th Street NW .
- N2,N4: Buses have resumed normal service following earlier police activity affecting traffic on Massachusetts Ave NW.
- W2,W3: Due to downed wires near Sumner Rd & Wade Rd SE, buses are delayed in both directions.
- X2: Buses are experiencing up to 15 minute residual delays following earlier traffic congestion on H St at North Capitol.
- 64, H8: Due to utility work, buses to Fort Totten/Rhode Island Av detour at 11th & Park Rd NW to resume route at Park & New Hampshire Av NW.
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.