Car-Free Transportation Options
Transit Service Alerts
- There are no reported Metrorail disruptions at this time.
We want to hear from you - what changes do you seek to ART & Metrobus service in Arlington?
What changes you seek to ART & Metrobus service in Arlington? Visit www.surveymonkey.com/s/tdp15. Just 8 minutes of your time will help us.
Seeking Community Input: Transit Development Plan
We need your input on desired changes to ART & Metrobus service.Please visit www.surveymonkey.com/s/TDP15 and take this short survey.Thanks!
- H2, H4: Due to an accident at Columbia Rd & Warder St NW, buses to Tenleytown are experiencing up to 20 minute delays.
- A4, W1: Due to road pavement, buses to Fort Drum detour at Irvington & Ivanhoe St SW to resume route at Joliet & MLK Jr Ave SW.
- F1,T14,T18: Due to construction, buses to Cheverly/New Carrollton detour at 38th & Rhode Island Av NE to resume route at 38th & Perry St NE.
- 30N, 30S, 32, 34, 36: Do to police activity at Pennsylvania & 10th St NW, buses may experience delays in both directions.
- H8: Due to construction at Hawaii & 2nd St NE, buses may experience delays in both directions.
- E2: Buses are experiencing up to 20 minute residual delays due to earlier traffic congestion at South Dakota & Michigan Ave NE.
- R4: Buses are experiencing up to 20 minute residual delays following earlier traffic congestion at Michigan & Taylor St NE.
- G8: Due to a water main break, buses to Farragut Square detour at 22nd & Otis St NE to resume regular route at 22nd & South Dakota Ave NE.
- G8: Due to a water main break, buses to Avondale detour at 22nd & South Dakota Ave NE to resume regular route at 22nd & Otis St NE.
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.