Car-Free Transportation Options
- Arlington Transit
- DC Circulator
- Metro Entrances
- Elevator Entrances
- Capital Bikeshare
- Off Street Trail
- Bike Lane
Transit Service Alerts
- Yellow Line: Trains run every 15 min btwn Huntington & Fort Totten through closing Sunday. Check schedules at wmata.com
- Green Line: Trains run every 15 minutes btwn Greenbelt & Branch Ave due to rebuilding through closing Sunday. Check schedules at wmata.com.
- Red Line: Through closing Sunday, trains run every 20 min btwn Shady Grove & Glenmont due to rebuilding. Check schedules at wmata.com.
- Orange Line: Trains run every 20 min btwn Vienna & New Carrollton due to rebuilding through closing Sunday. Check schedules at wmata.com.
- Arlington Cemetery is closed this weekend. Free shuttle bus service is available to/from Pentagon.
- Blue Line trains are running in two sections: btwn Rosslyn & Largo Town Ctr and btwn Franconia & Mt Vernon Square via Yellow Line bridge.
- Blue Line: Buses replace trains btwn Rosslyn & Pentagon stations through closing Sunday. Bus service is provided.
Army Navy Drive Bus Detours
ART 87 & 42 Routes will be detoured 12/7/13 from 5:30am-11am due to the Jingle Bell Run For Arthritis.Army Navy Dr stops will not be served.
Temporary Bus Stop Closure
The bus stop on southbound S Queen St at 12th St S is temporarily closed. Board ART 74 @ far side of intersection across 12th Street S.
Love Your Bus Stop Campaign
Go to wmata.com/bus/LoveBusStop.cfm to take the Love Your Bus Stop Campaign survey! Provide info to improve amenities and rider experiences.
- There are no reported Metrobus disruptions at this time.
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.