Car-Free Transportation Options
Transit Service Alerts
- Red Line: Trains run in two sections btwn Shady Grove & Silver Spring and Silver Spring & Glenmont. Transfer btwn trains at Silver Spring
- Blue Line: Free shuttle buses replace trains between Stadium-Armory and Benning Road through Sunday's closing
- Orange Line: Free shuttle buses replace trains between Stadium-Armory and Cheverly through Sunday's closing
- Orange Line: Minnesota Avenue and Deanwood stations are closed
- Silver Line: Trains operate btwn Wiehle-Reston & Ballston only. Use Orange or Blue line trains to/from other stations
- Green Line: Trains are operating every 24 minutes due to scheduled rebuilding. Check schedules at wmata.com
- Yellow Line: Trains are operating between Huntington & Mt Vernon Square only due to scheduled rebuilding
ART 41, 62, 77: Service changes on 2/9 for Mardi Gras Parade
ART 41, 62, 77 service will be affected by the Mardi Gras Parade on Tuesday, Feb. 9. Visit http://www.arlingtontransit.com/ for details.
UPDATE: ART 55 - Changing bus bays at Rosslyn Metro Bus Bay G on 2/8
Effective Monday, Feb. 8, ART 55 will move from Bus Bay C to Bus Bay F at the Rosslyn Metro station.
UPDATE: ART 45 & 61 - Service to resume at Rosslyn Metro Bus Bay G on 2/8
On Monday, Feb. 8, ART 45 & 61 will resume serving Bus Bay G at Rosslyn Metro, discontinue temporary stop at Fort Myer & Wilson.
- There are no reported Metrobus disruptions at this time.
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.