Car-Free Transportation Options
Transit Service Alerts
- Blue Line: Trains are single tracking btwn Van Dorn St & Franconia due to scheduled track work. Expect delays through tonight's closing.
- Red Line: On Sat & Sun 9a-9p, add'l trains provide service every 8-10 min btwn Van Ness & NoMa-Gallaudet.
- Red Line: This weekend, trains run every 15 min btwn Shady Grove & Glenmont due to rebuilding. Check schedules at wmata.com.
- Benning Road & Capitol Heights stations are closed this weekend due to scheduled work.
- Blue Line: Buses replace trains btwn Stadium-Armory & Addison Road stations until closing Sunday. Shuttle bus service is provided.
- Deanwood & Minnesota Ave stations are closed this weekend due to scheduled work.
- Orange Line: Buses replace trains btwn Stadium-Armory & Cheverly stations until closing Sunday. Shuttle bus service is provided.
Columbia Pike & Monroe Bus Stop Relocation
Effective Mon. April 21, 2014: Bus stop on eastbound Columbia Pike at Monroe Street will relocate back to it permanent, far-side location
Columbia Pike & Four Mile Run Drive Bus Stop Relocation
Effective Monday, April 21, 2014: The temporary bus stop on westbound Columbia Pike at Four Mile Run Drive will relocate back to Buchanan St
- There are no reported Metrobus disruptions at this time.
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.