Car-Free Transportation Options
Transit Service Alerts
- There are no reported Metrorail disruptions at this time.
Columbia Pike & Monroe Bus Stop Relocation
Effective Mon. April 21, 2014: Bus stop on eastbound Columbia Pike at Monroe Street will relocate back to it permanent, far-side location
Columbia Pike & Four Mile Run Drive Bus Stop Relocation
Effective Monday, April 21, 2014: The temporary bus stop on westbound Columbia Pike at Four Mile Run Drive will relocate back to Buchanan St
- 30-Line: Delays continue following earlier police activity closing Washington Circle.
- S-Line: Due to heavy traffic congestion, buses are experiencing significant delays at this time.
- H2: Expect delays in both directions due to a vehicle accident near Harvard St NW & Adams Mill Rd NW.
- 16-Line: Due to a vehicle accident near Columbia Pk & S Four Mile Run Dr, buses are experiencing delays in both directions.
- A-Line, W1, W2: Due to a vehicle accident, Wheeler Rd is blocked btwn Southern & Mississippi Ave. Expect delays in both directions.
- K6,R1: Buses may continue to experience delays following earlier police activity near New Hampshire Ave & Southampton Dr.
- 70,79: Due to traffic congestion near Georgia & Florida Ave NW, buses are experiencing delays in both directions.
- L8: Buses are running up to 25 minutes behind schedule.
- L2: Due to traffic congestion near the National Zoo, buses are experiencing delays of up to 30 minutes.
- H12: Buses may experience delays following earlier downed power lines.
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.