Car-Free Transportation Options
- Arlington Transit
- DC Circulator
- Metro Entrances
- Elevator Entrances
- Capital Bikeshare
- Off Street Trail
- Bike Lane
Transit Service Alerts
- There are no reported Metrorail disruptions at this time.
New Permenent Bus Stop
12/19/13 Temporary stop at Bus Bay T2 on N. Moore St.(Rosslyn Metro) will be closed.Board ART 45/61 at Bus Bay T1 south of 19th St. N.
Temporary Bus Stop Closure
The bus stop on southbound S Queen St at 12th St S is temporarily closed. Board ART 74 @ far side of intersection across 12th Street S.
- 1A, 2B: Due to construction at Nutley & Lee Hwy, buses are experiencing up to 20 minute delays in both directions.
- 60, 64, 80, E2, E4, K2, K6, K9, R1, R2: Due to an earlier accident at 1st & Riggs NE, buses will enter/exit Ft Totten at 1st & Galloway NE.
- 60, 64, 80, E2, E4, K6, R2: Due to utility work at 1st & Riggs NE, buses are experiencing up to 30 minute delays in both directions.
- X2, X9: Due to construction, buses to Minnesota Av/Capitol Hts detour at N Capitol & H NW to resume route at 4th & H NE. Expect delays.
- D8: Due to construction, buses to Veterans Medical Cnt detour at N Capitol & H St NE to resume route at 6th & K St NE. Expect delays.
- D12, D14: Due to utility work, buses to Southern Ave detour at Glassmanor & Kennebec St to resume route at Irvington & Glassmanor Dr.
- D12, D14: Due to utility work, buses to Suitland detour at Glassmanor & Irvington St to resume regular route at Kennebec & Deal Dr.
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.