Car-Free Transportation Options
Transit Service Alerts
- Green Line: Expect residual delays in both directions due to an earlier train malfunction at Navy Yard.
- Yellow Line: Mon-Fri, during off-peak hours, Rush+ trains every 12 min btwn Franconia & Mt. Vernon Sq. After 10pm, trains every 20 min.
- Yellow Line: Trains operating with regular weekday service. After 10pm, trains every 20 minutes.
- Blue Line: Trains run btwn Franconia & Arlington Cemetery every 12 min. After 10pm, no train service, use Yellow Line to continue trip.
- Orange/Silver Line: Trains every 10 -12 min due to SafeTrack; expect crowded conditions & delays. After 10pm, trains every 20 min.
- Orange/Blue/Silver Line: Through July 3, Potomac Avenue & Stadium-Armory are closed due to SafeTrack. Shuttles provided every 5-10 min.
- Orange/Blue/Silver Line: Through July 3, buses replace trains btwn Eastern Market & Benning Road/Minnesota Avenue due to SafeTrack.
ART 92: Relocation of Crystal City VRE stop
Effective 6/27, the ART 92 stop at VRE will relocate to Transitway station at 18th St & Crystal Dr. Old VRE stop will no longer be served.
ART 43: SafeTrack temporary schedule effective 6/18
ART 43 temporary schedule takes effect Sat, 6/18. New midday, evening, weekend service for SafeTrack. Details at http://tinyurl.com/zwc466l
ART 43, 92: Temporary relocation of Crystal City Metro stop
On 6/8, ART 43 & 92 Crystal City Metro stop will move 200 ft north due to construction at S. Bell & 18th. Info at http://tinyurl.com/42xwca2
ART 41, 45, 62, 77: Temporary bus stop closure
Eff. 6/5, Clarendon/N Wayne stop closed ~4 wks for construction. ART 41/62/77 riders use 15th/N Uhle stop; ART 45 use Clarendon/N Uhle stop.
- E2: Due to an accident at Montana Ave & New York Ave NE, buses may experience delays.
- 80, P6: Due to traffic congestion at North Capitol & New York Ave NW, buses are experiencing up to 30-min delays
- C4,F4,F6,R2: Due to traffic congestion at East-West Hwy & Riggs Rd, buses are experiencing up to 35-min delays.
- Y2,Y7,Y8: Due to traffic congestion at Georgia Ave & Connecticut Ave, buses are experiencing up to 35-min delays.
- 96, 97, U5, U6, W4: Due to traffic congestion on East Capitol St & Benning Rd NE, buses are experiencing up to 30-min delays.
- 83, 86, C2: Due to traffic congestion at Baltimore Ave & Metzerott Rd, buses are experiencing up to 25-min delays.
- 96,L2: Due to an accident at Calvert St & Connecticut Ave NW, buses may experience delays.
- 80, P6, X2: Due to police activity on H St NW at 7th St, buses may experience delays in both directions.
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.