Car-Free Transportation Options
Transit Service Alerts
- Red Line: No longer single tracking. Residual delays continue in both directions due to an earlier track problem outside Takoma.
- Yellow Line: Expect delays in both directions due to a signal problem at Huntington
We want to hear from you - what changes do you seek to ART & Metrobus service in Arlington?
What changes you seek to ART & Metrobus service in Arlington? Visit www.surveymonkey.com/s/tdp15. Just 8 minutes of your time will help us.
Seeking Community Input: Transit Development Plan
We need your input on desired changes to ART & Metrobus service.Please visit www.surveymonkey.com/s/TDP15 and take this short survey.Thanks!
- D8: Due to traffic congestion on Franklin ST & 6th ST NE, buses are experiencing up to 50 minute delays.
- A2: Due to police dept activity buses are detouring btwn Mississippi Avenue SE and Atlantic ST SW.
- 90, 92: Due to traffic congestion on North Capitol ST NE & Florida Ave NW, buses are experiencing up to 30 minute delays.
- 70, 79: Due to fire dept activity at 7th & O St NW, buses are detouring btwn 7th & Rhode Island Ave and btwn 7th & Mass Ave.
- 80, P6: Due to traffic congestion at North Capitol & New York Ave, buses are experiencing up to 35 minute delays in both directions.
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.