Car-Free Transportation Options
Transit Service Alerts
- There are no reported Metrorail disruptions at this time.
ART 41 & 77 Stop Relocation
Effective Monday 3/30 ART41 and ART 77 bus stop will be relocated from the CVS on Wilson Blvd. back to its original location on Courthouse.
ART 41 & 77 Bus Stop Closure
The ART 41 & 77 stop in front of County offices/flagpole & Court House Metro is closed. Please use the stop on Clarendon in front of CVS.
- 90,A2,A4,A6,A8,A9,B2,P6,U2,W2,W3: Due to traffic congestion on MLK Jr Av SE btwn U St & Redwood, buses are experiencing up to 25 min delays.
- S2, S4: Buses are experiencing up to 35 minute delays due to traffic congestion at 16th & Military Rd NW.
- U8, V9: Due to an accident at Alabama & E St SE, buses may experience delays in both directions.
- 38B: Due to an accident on Key Bridge, buses to Farragut Square may experience delays.
- L8: Due to standing water at Connecticut Ave & Aspen Hill Rd, buses may experience delays in both directions.
- 8Z, 25B: Due to traffic lights out at N Van Dorn St & Holmes Run Pkwy, buses may experience delay in both directions.
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.