Car-Free Transportation Options
Transit Service Alerts
- Yellow Line: Mon-Fri, during off-peak hours, Rush+ trains every 12 min btwn Franconia & Mt. Vernon Sq. After 10pm, trains every 20 min.
- Yellow Line: Trains operating with regular weekday service. After 10pm, trains every 20 minutes.
- Blue Line: Trains run btwn Franconia & Arlington Cemetery every 12 min. After 10pm, no train service, use Yellow Line to continue trip.
- Orange/Silver Line: Trains every 10 -12 min due to SafeTrack; expect crowded conditions & delays. After 10pm, trains every 20 min.
- Orange/Blue/Silver Line: Through July 3, Potomac Avenue & Stadium-Armory are closed due to SafeTrack. Shuttles provided every 5-10 min.
- Orange/Blue/Silver Line: Through July 3, buses replace trains btwn Eastern Market & Benning Road/Minnesota Avenue due to SafeTrack.
Crystal City VRE stop
VRE users: ART 43 & Metroway use the transit station on Crystal Dr. @ 18th - look Left as you face Crystal Drive. ART 92 stays to the right.
VRE Crystal City Stop
VRE users: ART 43&Metroway use the transit station on Crystal Dr. @ 18th - look Left as you face Crystal Dr; Look right for the ART 92 stop.
ART 43: SafeTrack temporary schedule effective 6/18
ART 43 temporary schedule takes effect Sat, 6/18. New midday, evening, weekend service for SafeTrack. Details at http://tinyurl.com/zwc466l
ART 43, 92: Temporary relocation of Crystal City Metro stop
On 6/8, ART 43 & 92 Crystal City Metro stop will move 200 ft north due to construction at S. Bell & 18th. Info at http://tinyurl.com/42xwca2
ART 41, 45, 62, 77: Temporary bus stop closure
Eff. 6/5, Clarendon/N Wayne stop closed ~4 wks for construction. ART 41/62/77 riders use 15th/N Uhle stop; ART 45 use Clarendon/N Uhle stop.
- 90, 92, P6: Due to traffic congestion on the 11th St Bridge, buses are experiencing up to 4-min delays.
- B2: Due to traffic congestion along Bladensburg Rd NE, buses are experiencing up to 45-min delays.
- U8, V2, V4: Due to traffic congestion on Minnesota Ave NE btwn Blaine & Grant, buses are experiencing up to 30-minute delays.
- W4: Due to traffic congestion at Firth Sterling & Howard Rd SE, buses are experiencing up to 25-minute delays in both directions.
- 30N, 30S, 32, 34, 36, M6: Due to traffic congestion on Sousa Bridge, buses are experiencing up to 20-minute delays in both directions.
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.