Car-Free Transportation Options
- Arlington Transit
- DC Circulator
- Metro Entrances
- Elevator Entrances
- Capital Bikeshare
- Off Street Trail
- Bike Lane
Transit Service Alerts
- Red Line: Expect delays in both directions due to a signal problem at Silver Spring.
Temporary Bus Stop Closure
The bus stop on southbound S Queen St at 12th St S is temporarily closed. Board ART 74 @ far side of intersection across 12th Street S.
Love Your Bus Stop Campaign
Go to wmata.com/bus/LoveBusStop.cfm to take the Love Your Bus Stop Campaign survey! Provide info to improve amenities and rider experiences.
- 64: Due to police activity at 2nd & New Hampshire Ave NW, buses may experience delays in both directions.
- P12: Due to icy road conditions along Southview Dr, buses may experience delays in both directions.
- X2: Due to icy conditions along Benning Rd Bridge (Minnesota & Benning Rd NE), buses may experience delays in both directions.
- W2, W3: Due to icy conditions, buses to Medical Center detour at MLK & Howard Rd SE to resume route at Irving & Alabama Ave SE.
- W2, W3: Due to icy conditions, buses to Washington Overlook detour at Irving & Alabama Ave SE to resume route at MLK & Howard Rd SE.
- 3T: Due to snowy conditions, buses to West Falls Church detour at Leesburg & International Dr to resume route at Leesburg & Idylwood Rd.
- 3T: Due to snowy conditions, buses to Tysons Corner detour at Leesburg & Idylwood Rd to resume regular route at Leesburg & International Dr.
- The following routes will not operate today due school closures: A31, A32, A33, D31, D32, D33, D34, D51, E32, M31, S35, S41, W45 & W47.
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.