Car-Free Transportation Options
Transit Service Alerts
- Blu/Org/Sil Line: Expect residual delays to Franconia, Wiehle-Reston & Vienna due to an earlier train malfunction outside of Rosslyn.
There are no reported ART disruptions at this time.
- 52,53,54: Due to traffic congestion along 14th St NW, buses are delayed up to 25 minutes.
- Buses have resumed normal service at Pentagon Transit Ctr following earlier police activity. Delays continue in both directions.
- 9A: Buses are currently running up to 35 minutes behind schedule.
- 4B: Due to a water main break buses are detouring btwn N Pershing Dr & Washington Blvd, resuming route btwn N Fillmore & N Pershing Dr.
- 90,92: Buses are experiencing delays in both directions due to traffic congestion near Florida Avenue & 5th Street NW.
- Q4,Q6: Due to traffic congestion near Veirs Mill Rd & Randolph Rd, buses are delayed up to 20 minutes.
- A6,D12,D14: Due to utility work near Southern Av & Galveston SE, Metrobus svc may be affected in both directions.
- 80,D8,H2,H4: Due to traffic congestion near Michigan Av & N Capitol St, buses are running up to 20 minutes late.
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.