Car-Free Transportation Options
Transit Service Alerts
- Orange Line: Mon-Fri until 10pm, additional trains will operate btwn Ballston & New Carrollton.
- Orange Line: Trains will operate every 18 min btwn New Carrollton & Vienna due to SafeTrack; after 10pm, trains will operate every 20 min
- Silver Line: Through July 31, trains will operate every 18-20 minutes due to SafeTrack. For more info, visit wmata.com
- Orange/Silver Line: Through July 31, trains single track btwn E Falls Church & Ballston due to SafeTrack. Expect crowded trains & delays.
ART 41: Temporary relocation of N Randolph/Ballston Mall stop
Due to construction, ART 41 stop at SB Randolph @ Ballston Mall has moved 100-150 ft south. Effective until further notice.
Water permitted on buses due to expected high temperatures
Due to expected extreme high temperatures the next few days, riders are permitted to drink water on ART buses. Sealable containers only.
ART 92: Relocation of Crystal City VRE stop
Effective 6/27, the ART 92 stop at VRE will relocate to Transitway station at 18th St & Crystal Dr. Old VRE stop will no longer be served.
- There are no reported Metrobus disruptions at this time.
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.