Car-Free Transportation Options
- Arlington Transit
- DC Circulator
- Metro Entrances
- Elevator Entrances
- Capital Bikeshare
- Off Street Trail
- Bike Lane
No locations available.
Transit Service Alerts
- There are no reported Metrorail disruptions at this time.
Temporary Bus Stop Closure
The bus stop on southbound S Queen St at 12th St S is temporarily closed. Board ART 74 @ far side of intersection across 12th Street S.
Love Your Bus Stop Campaign
Go to wmata.com/bus/LoveBusStop.cfm to take the Love Your Bus Stop Campaign survey! Provide info to improve amenities and rider experiences.
- 17G: Due to downed power lines, southbound buses detour at Braddock & S Hampton Dr to resume regular route at Burke & Rolling Rd.
- 17G: Due to downed power lines, northbound buses detour at Rolling & Parliament Dr to resume regular route at Burke & Braddock Rd.
- 17L: Due to a downed tree, northbound buses detour at New Guinea & Colony View Dr to resume regular route at New Guinea & Roberts Rd.
- 17H: Due to a downed tree, northbound buses detour at Burke Rd & Olley Ln to resume regular route at Burke Rd & Burke Lk.
- 17-Line: Due to weather/road conditions in the Burke area, 17-Line buses are subject to delays.
- 16L: Due to weather/road conditions, 16L buses are subject to minor delays.
- S4: Due to a downed tree at 16th St & Geranium St NW, S4 buses may experience delays in both directions.
- D2: Due to weather conditions, buses are on detour btwn 40th & Benton St and 37th & Calvert St NW
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.