Car-Free Transportation Options
- Arlington Transit
- DC Circulator
- Metro Entrances
- Elevator Entrances
- Capital Bikeshare
- Off Street Trail
- Bike Lane
Transit Service Alerts
- There are no reported Metrorail disruptions at this time.
Temporary Bus Stop Closure
The bus stop on southbound S Queen St at 12th St S is temporarily closed. Board ART 74 @ far side of intersection across 12th Street S.
Love Your Bus Stop Campaign
Go to wmata.com/bus/LoveBusStop.cfm to take the Love Your Bus Stop Campaign survey! Provide info to improve amenities and rider experiences.
- D12: Due to police activity on Audrey Ln near Indian Head Hwy, buses may experience delays in both directions.
- 2T,28T: Buses are experiencing 15-20 min delays in each direction due to traffic congestion on Leesburg Pike west of Gosnell Rd.
- W4;W6,8: Buses are experiencing delays up to 15 mins due to traffic congestion on Alabama Av SE btwn Suitland Pkwy & Naylor Rd.
- H2,3,4: Buses are experiencing delays up to 15 mins due to traffic congestion on Michigan Av NW & Washington Hosp Ctr.
- H1: Buses to Brookland Station are experiencing delays up to 15 mins due to traffic congestion on Michigan Av & Washington Hosp Ctr.
- T2: Southbound service btwn River Rd & Seven Locks Rd and Friendship Hgts is delayed due to a bus malfunction.
- K12: Due to downed power lines, buses to Branch Ave detour at Allentown & Maxwell Dr to resume regular route at Auth & Morris Ave.
- K12: Due to downed power lines, buses to Suitland detour at Auth & Morris Ave to resume regular route at Allentown & Maxwell Dr.
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.