Car-Free Transportation Options
- Arlington Transit
- DC Circulator
- Metro Entrances
- Elevator Entrances
- Capital Bikeshare
- Off Street Trail
- Bike Lane
Transit Service Alerts
- There are no reported Metrorail disruptions at this time.
Love Your Bus Stop Campaign
Go to wmata.com/bus/LoveBusStop.cfm to take the Love Your Bus Stop Campaign survey! Provide info to improve amenities and rider experiences.
- E2: Due to a water main break, buses to Ivy City detour at 18th & Randolph St NE to resume 18th & Otis St NE.
- E2: Due to a water main break, buses to Friendship Heights detour at 18th & Otis St NE to resume regular route at 18th & Randolph St NE.
- D12, D14: Due to utility work, buses to Suitland detour at Glassmanor & Irvington St to resume regular route at Deal & Kennebec St.
- D12, D14: Due to utility work, buses to Southern Ave detour at Glassmanor & Kennebec St to resume route at Irvington & Glassmanor Dr.
- 32, 34, 36: Due to traffic congestion at Independence & South Capitol St, buses are experiencing up to 20 minute delays in both directions.
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.