Car-Free Transportation Options
Transit Service Alerts
- Green Line: Expect residual delays to Branch Avenue due to an earlier train malfunction at Fort Totten.
- Orange/Blue/Silver Line: Expect residual delays in both directions due to an earlier police investigation at Potomac Avenue.
ART & STAR service on Memorial Day, May 30
Holiday service in effect for ART and STAR on Monday, May 30, 2016 for Memorial Day. Please visit http://tinyurl.com/jgelzay for details.
- B30: Due to traffic congestion along Baltimore Washington Parkway, buses are experiencing up to 30-min delays.
- C4,F4,F6,R2: Due to traffic congestion at East-West Hwy & Riggs Rd, buses are experiencing up to 30-min delays.
- V1,V4: Due to police activity at 1200 I St SE, buses may experience delays.
- G12: Due to construction, buses to New Carrollton detour at Greenbelt & Hanover Pkwy to resume regular route at Greenbelt & Mandan Rd.
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.