Car-Free Transportation Options
Transit Service Alerts
- Green Line: Trains every 12-15 minutes due to scheduled rebuilding. Check schedules at wmata.com
- Yellow Line: Trains every 12-18 minutes btwn Huntington & Mount Vernon Square only. Check schedules at wmata.com
- Blue Line: Trains every 18 minutes due to scheduled rebuilding. Check schedules at wmata.com
- Red Line: This weekend from 9a-9p, add'l trains will operate btwn Grosvenor & Silver Spring every 8-10 minutes. Check schedules at wmata.com
- East Falls Church Station is closed. Bus service available.
- Orange Line: No train service btwn W Falls Church & Ballston due to a train derailment at E Falls Church. Bus shuttles established.
- Silver Line: No train service btwn McLean & Ballston due to derailment at E Falls Church. Bus shuttles established.
- Orange/Silver customers west of Ballston encouraged to use alternate travel options due to derailment at East Falls Church.
- Red Line: Trains every 16 minutes btwn Shady Grove & Glenmont. Check schedules at wmata.com
ART 41: Temporary relocation of N Randolph/Ballston Mall stop
Due to construction, ART 41 stop at SB Randolph @ Ballston Mall has moved 100-150 ft south. Effective until further notice.
ART 92: Relocation of Crystal City VRE stop
Effective 6/27, the ART 92 stop at VRE will relocate to Transitway station at 18th St & Crystal Dr. Old VRE stop will no longer be served.
- There are no reported Metrobus disruptions at this time.
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.