Create an Icon for Your Mobile Device
After creating a Car-Free Near Me™ page, you can place an icon on the home screen of your mobile device so you can return to the page easily. You can create as many pages and icons as you like. The icons will all look the same, but they will each have a label that you can customize.
Instructions for Saving an Icon/Shortcut to Your Mobile Device's Home Screen
1) While viewing your custom page, press "Menu," then "Add Bookmark."
2) Edit the name of your bookmark, if you wish. (Useful if you plan to bookmark several Car-Free Near Me pages, since they will all have the same icon.)
3) Press "Menu," then "Bookmarks" to see all of your bookmarks. Find the new bookmark you just created.
4) Press and hold the bookmark until a menu appears.
5) Choose "Add Shortcut to Home" from the menu. An icon/shortcut will appear on your home screen. The Bookmarks menu will also give you options to edit, share, or delete the shortcut, or make your Car-Free Near Me page your home page.
Apple iOS 7
Steps may be slightly different in earlier versions of Apple's mobile operating system.
1) While viewing your custom page, touch the "share" icon to the left of the address bar.
2) Touch "Add to Home Screen."
3) Edit the name of the shortcut, if you wish, and touch "Add."