Car-Free Transportation Options
Transit Service Alerts
- Blue/Yellow Line: Thru Sunday's closing, trains single tracking btwn National Airport and Braddock Rd due to scheduled track work.
- Blue/Orange Line: Thru Sunday's closing, buses replace trains btwn Foggy Bottom & Federal Triangle due to scheduled rebuilding.
- Blue/Orange Line: Metro Center (lower level), Farragut W & McPherson Square stations are closed thru Sunday's closing, shuttles provided.
- Silver Line: Thru Sunday's closing, trains operate btwn Wiehle-Reston E & Ballston only. Use Orange/Blue Lines to continue trip.
- Yellow Line: Trains operating btwn Huntington & Mt Vernon Sq only due to SafeTrack. For more info visit wmata.com
- Green Line: Thru April 29th, College Park & Greenbelt stations are closed due to SafeTrack. For more info visit wmata.com
- Green Line: Thru April 29th, buses replace trains btwn PG Plaza & Greenbelt due to SafeTrack. Limited shuttle buses available.
Proposed ART & STAR Fare Increases
ART adult fare would increase to $2.00 and STAR fares would increase by $0.50. More info + how to comment at https://tinyurl.com/kqw7jvo
- There are no reported Metrobus disruptions at this time.
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.