Car-Free Transportation Options
Transit Service Alerts
- Blue Line: Expect delays in both directions due to an unauthorized person on the tracks at Franconia-Springfield.
- Red Line: Delays possible in both directions due to scheduled track work btwn Forest Glen & Silver Spring.
- Silver Line: Trains are operating btwn Wiehle-Reston East & Ballston due to scheduled track work. Use Orange/Blue Line to continue trip.
- Blue Line: Delays possible in both directions due to scheduled track work btwn Addison Road & Stadium Armory.
Holiday ART service on Presidents' Day
On Mon., 2/15, ART 41, 42, 45, 51, 55, 77, 87 on Saturday schedule. No service on other routes. More info at http://tinyurl.com/h9ez9c6.
UPDATE: ART 55 - Changing bus bays at Rosslyn Metro Bus Bay on 2/8
Effective Monday, Feb. 8, ART 55 will move from Bus Bay C to Bus Bay F at the Rosslyn Metro station.
UPDATE: ART 45 & 61 - Service to resume at Rosslyn Metro Bus Bay G on 2/8
On Monday, Feb. 8, ART 45 & 61 will resume serving Bus Bay G at Rosslyn Metro, discontinue temporary stop at Fort Myer & Wilson.
- D8: Due to police activity at Brentwood Rd & Gardner Ln NE, buses may experience delays in both directions.
- C2,C4,Q1,Q2,Q4,Q6: Due to water main break on Veirs Mill btwn Connecticut & Randolph, westbound buses are experiencing up to 35-min delays.
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.