Car-Free Transportation Options
Transit Service Alerts
- Red Line: Single tracking btwn Rhode Island Ave & Fort Totten due to a disabled train outside Rhode Island Avenue. Delays in both directions
- Blue Line: Service temporarily suspended btwn Federal Triangle & Eastern Market due to a switch problem at Federal Ctr SW. Buses requested.
- Org Line: Service temporarily suspended btwn Federal Triangle & Eastern Market due to a switch problem at Federal Ctr SW. Buses requested.
- Silver Line: Trains are operating btwn Wiehle-Reston & Ballston only due to a track condition outside Smithsonian.
- Orange/Silver Line: Expect additional delays in both directions due to a signal problem outside East Falls Church.
- Orange Line: Thru December 21, trains operate every 20 mins btwn New Carrollton & Vienna due to SafeTrack. For more info, visit wmata.com
- Silver Line: Through December 21, trains will operate every 20 mins btwn Wiehle & Largo due to SafeTrack. For more info, visit wmata.com
- Orange Line: Through December 21, trains single track btwn E Falls Church & W Falls Church due to SafeTrack. Expect crowded trains & delays
No real-time bus predictions Sunday 12/4 4-8pm
No real-time bus predictions Sun, Dec. 4 from 4-8pm. More info at http://www.arlingtontransit.com/pages/service-alerts/
ART 41: Temporary relocation of N Randolph/Ballston Mall stop
Due to construction, ART 41 stop at SB Randolph @ Ballston Mall has moved 100-150 ft south. Effective until further notice.
- There are no reported Metrobus disruptions at this time.
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.