Car-Free Transportation Options
Transit Service Alerts
- Yellow Line: Mon-Fri, during off-peak hours, Rush+ trains every 12 min btwn Franconia & Mt. Vernon Sq. After 10pm, trains every 20 min.
- Yellow Line: Trains operating with regular weekday service. After 10pm, trains every 20 minutes.
- Blue Line: Trains run btwn Franconia & Arlington Cemetery every 12 min. After 10pm, no train service, use Yellow Line to continue trip.
- Orange/Silver Line: Trains every 10 -12 min due to SafeTrack; expect crowded conditions & delays. After 10pm, trains every 20 min.
- Orange/Blue/Silver Line: Through July 3, Potomac Avenue & Stadium-Armory are closed due to SafeTrack. Shuttles provided every 5-10 min.
- Orange/Blue/Silver Line: Through July 3, buses replace trains btwn Eastern Market & Benning Road/Minnesota Avenue due to SafeTrack.
Crystal City VRE stop
VRE users: ART 43 & Metroway use the transit station on Crystal Dr. @ 18th - look Left as you face Crystal Drive. ART 92 stays to the right.
VRE Crystal City Stop
VRE users: ART 43&Metroway use the transit station on Crystal Dr. @ 18th - look Left as you face Crystal Dr; Look right for the ART 92 stop.
ART 43: SafeTrack temporary schedule effective 6/18
ART 43 temporary schedule takes effect Sat, 6/18. New midday, evening, weekend service for SafeTrack. Details at http://tinyurl.com/zwc466l
ART 43, 92: Temporary relocation of Crystal City Metro stop
On 6/8, ART 43 & 92 Crystal City Metro stop will move 200 ft north due to construction at S. Bell & 18th. Info at http://tinyurl.com/42xwca2
ART 41, 45, 62, 77: Temporary bus stop closure
Eff. 6/5, Clarendon/N Wayne stop closed ~4 wks for construction. ART 41/62/77 riders use 15th/N Uhle stop; ART 45 use Clarendon/N Uhle stop.
- G8: Due to police activity at 22nd St & Monroe St NE, buses may experience delays & route changes.
- 42, 43, L1, L2, N2, N4: Due to traffic congestion along Connecticut Ave NW, buses are experiencing up to 40-min delays.
- 96, 97, U5, U6, W4: Due to traffic congestion at East Capitol & Benning Rd NE, buses are experiencing up to 35-min delays.
- U8, V2, V4: Due to traffic congestion on Minnesota Ave NE buses are experiencing up to 30-min delays.
- 30N, 30S, 32, 34, 36, 39: Due to traffic congestion at Pennsylvania Ave & 8th St SE, buses are experiencing up to 30-min delays.
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.