Car-Free Transportation Options
Transit Service Alerts
- Grn/Yel Line: Trains are single tracking btwn Mt. Vernon Square and Shaw due to a disabled train at Shaw. Expect delays in both directions.
- Red Line: Expect delays to Shady Grove due to a signal problem at Judiciary Square.
- Red Line: Delays possible in both directions due to speed restrictions between Medical Center and Friendship Heights.
- Orange Line: Trains every 24 min btwn Vienna and W Falls Church due to SafeTrack. For more info visit wmata.com
- Orange Line: Operating in two sections btwn Vienna & W Falls Church and btwn W Falls Church & New Carrollton. Transfer at W Falls Church.
- Orange Line: Thru Oct 26, SafeTrack impacts customers traveling btwn Vienna & W Falls Church w/ weekday single tracking & weekend shutdowns.
ART 41: Temporary relocation of N Randolph/Ballston Mall stop
Due to construction, ART 41 stop at SB Randolph @ Ballston Mall has moved 100-150 ft south. Effective until further notice.
- 16X,30N,30S,32,33,34,36,37,P6,P17,P19,W13: Due to traffic congestion at Pennsylvania & 10th NW, buses are experiencing up to 25-min delays.
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.