Car-Free Transportation Options
Transit Service Alerts
- There are no reported Metrorail disruptions at this time.
Holiday ART service on Presidents' Day
On Mon., 2/15, ART 41, 42, 45, 51, 55, 77, 87 on Saturday schedule. No service on other routes. More info at http://tinyurl.com/h9ez9c6.
UPDATE: ART 55 - Changing bus bays at Rosslyn Metro Bus Bay on 2/8
Effective Monday, Feb. 8, ART 55 will move from Bus Bay C to Bus Bay F at the Rosslyn Metro station.
UPDATE: ART 45 & 61 - Service to resume at Rosslyn Metro Bus Bay G on 2/8
On Monday, Feb. 8, ART 45 & 61 will resume serving Bus Bay G at Rosslyn Metro, discontinue temporary stop at Fort Myer & Wilson.
- S1,S2,S4,S9: Due to an accident at 16th St & Massachusetts Ave NW, buses are experiencing up to 40-min delays.
- V4: Due to police activity buses to Navy Yard detour at I St & 11th St SE to resume regular route on M St & 8th St SE.
- 90,92: Due to police activity buses to Anacostia/Congress Heights detour at 8th & G SE to resume regular route on 11th & M SE .
- 90,92: Due to police activity buses to Ellington Bridge/Reeves Cntr detour at 11th & M SE to resume regular route on 8th & G SE.
- C2,C4,Q4,Q6: Due to water main break on Veirs Mill btwn Connecticut & Randolph, buses may experience delays.
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.