Car-Free Transportation Options
Transit Service Alerts
- Orange Line: Trains departing New Carrollton will be designated SPECIAL and will travel to Wiehle-Reston E. For more info visit wmata.com
- Orange Line: Trains every 20 minutes between New Carrollton & Wiehle-Reston E due to scheduled rebuilding. For more info visit wmata.com
- Red Line: This weekend from 9a-9p, add'l trains will operate btwn Shady Grove & NoMa-Gallaudet.
- Red Line: Trains every 24 minutes between Shady Grove & Glenmont due to scheduled rebuilding. For more info visit wmata.com
- Orange Line: Buses replace trains between Vienna & East Falls Church due to Safe Track.
- Orange Line: Thru Oct 26, SafeTrack impacts customers traveling btwn Vienna & W Falls Church w/ weekday single tracking & weekend shutdowns.
ART 77, 87: Detours for Shirlington Oktoberfest
ART 77 & 87 will detour on Sat, 10/1. Visit www.arlingtontransit.com and click "Service Alerts" for details.
ART 42, 77: Temporary bus stop closure
Due to construction, ART 42/77 stop at SB Washington Blvd @ Arlington Blvd (#42014) will close for approx 2 weeks effective Sat, 9/24.
ART 41: Temporary relocation of N Randolph/Ballston Mall stop
Due to construction, ART 41 stop at SB Randolph @ Ballston Mall has moved 100-150 ft south. Effective until further notice.
- There are no reported Metrobus disruptions at this time.
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.