Car-Free Transportation Options
Transit Service Alerts
- Red Line: Until 2:30pm, trains originating at Silver Spring will turn back at Grosvenor due to scheduled track work.
- Red Line: Delays possible in both directions due to scheduled track work btwn Forest Glen & Silver Spring.
- Blue/Silver Line: Delays possible in both directions due to scheduled track work btwn Addison Road & Stadium Armory.
ART 41, 42, 62, 77: Service changes on 2/9 for Mardi Gras Parade
ART 41, 42, 62, 77 service will be affected by the Mardi Gras Parade on Tuesday, Feb. 9. Visit http://www.arlingtontransit.com/ for details.
UPDATE: ART 55 - Changing bus bays at Rosslyn Metro Bus Bay G on 2/8
Effective Monday, Feb. 8, ART 55 will move from Bus Bay C to Bus Bay F at the Rosslyn Metro station.
UPDATE: ART 45 & 61 - Service to resume at Rosslyn Metro Bus Bay G on 2/8
On Monday, Feb. 8, ART 45 & 61 will resume serving Bus Bay G at Rosslyn Metro, discontinue temporary stop at Fort Myer & Wilson.
- W3: Due to a water main break, buses to Washington Overlook detour at Southern & 30th St SE to resume route at Naylor & 30th St SE.
- 34, 36: Due to a water main break, buses to Archives/Potomac Pk detour at Southern & Naylor Rd SE to resume route at Naylor & 30th St SE.
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.