Car-Free Transportation Options
Transit Service Alerts
- Orange Line: Buses replace trains between Vienna & East Falls Church due to SafeTrack.
- Orange Line: Thru Oct 26, SafeTrack impacts customers traveling btwn Vienna & W Falls Church w/ weekday single tracking & weekend shutdowns.
- Yellow Line: Trains every 20 minutes between Huntington & U Street only. Check schedules at wmata.com
- Blue Line: Trains every 20 minutes due to scheduled rebuilding. Check schedules at wmata.com
- Silver Line: Trains every 20 minutes due to scheduled rebuilding. Check schedules at wmata.com
ART 42, 77: Temporary bus stop closure
Due to construction, ART 42/77 stop at SB Washington Blvd @ Arlington Blvd (#42014) will close for approx 2 weeks effective Sat, 9/24.
ART 92: New schedule effective Sept. 19
Effective Monday, Sept. 19, new schedule takes effect for ART 92. Full details at http://tinyurl.com/hbcvdtq
ART 41: Temporary relocation of N Randolph/Ballston Mall stop
Due to construction, ART 41 stop at SB Randolph @ Ballston Mall has moved 100-150 ft south. Effective until further notice.
- There are no reported Metrobus disruptions at this time.
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.