Car-Free Transportation Options
Transit Service Alerts
- There are no reported Metrorail disruptions at this time.
Temporary Bus Stop Relocation
12-15-14 through summer 2015.The stop southbound S. Queen St. @ 12th St. S. will move just south of 12th St. S.(farside of the intersection)
- 60,64,E2,E4,K2,K6: Due to traffic congestion near Riggs Rd & North Capitol St, buses are delayed up to 25 minutes in both directions.
- Due to a vehicle accident affecting traffic congestion, buses operating through I-395 near Seminary Rd may experience delays of up to 20 minutes.
- F4,J5,Q4,Y7,Y8,Z2,Z8: Due to traffic congestion near Silver Spring Metrorail Station, buses are delayed up to 20 mins.
- W2, W3: Due to construction, buses detour btwn Good Hope Rd & 24th St SE, resuming route btwn Wagner St & 25th St SE.
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.