Car-Free Transportation Options
Transit Service Alerts
- There are no reported Metrorail disruptions at this time.
Columbia Pike & Monroe Bus Stop Relocation
Effective Mon. April 21, 2014: Bus stop on eastbound Columbia Pike at Monroe Street will relocate back to it permanent, far-side location
Columbia Pike & Four Mile Run Drive Bus Stop Relocation
Effective Monday, April 21, 2014: The temporary bus stop on westbound Columbia Pike at Four Mile Run Drive will relocate back to Buchanan St
- 52,53,54: Buses are experiencing delays due to traffic congestion on 14th St btwn Constitution Av & Thomas Circle NW.
- B30: Buses continue to experience delays up to 20 mins in both directions due to traffic congestion on Balt-Wash Pkwy near Laurel-Bowie Rd.
- 96: Buses are detouring btwn Woodley Rd & 34th St NW and Calvert St & 29th St NW in both directions due to a downed tree. Expect delays.
- Z-line: Buses are experiencing up to 15 min delays due to traffic congestion on Colesville Rd & Columbia Pike.
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.