Car-Free Transportation Options
Transit Service Alerts
- Blue Line: Trains every 18 minutes btwn Largo Town Center & Franconia-Springfield. Check schedules at wmata.com
- Yellow Line: Trains every 18 minutes btwn Huntington & Mount Vernon Square only. Check schedules at wmata.com
- Green Line: Trains every 18 minutes due to scheduled rebuilding. Check schedules at wmata.com
- Red Line: This weekend from 9a-9p, add'l trains will operate btwn Grosvenor & Silver Spring every 8-10 minutes. Check schedules at wmata.com
- Red Line: Trains every 16 minutes btwn Shady Grove & Glenmont. Check schedules at wmata.com
- Orange Line: Trains will operate every 18 min btwn New Carrollton & Vienna due to SafeTrack; after 10pm, trains will operate every 20 min
- Silver Line: Through July 31, trains will operate every 18-20 minutes due to SafeTrack. For more info, visit wmata.com
- Orange/Silver Line: Through July 31, trains single track btwn E Falls Church & Ballston due to SafeTrack. Expect crowded trains & delays.
Water permitted on buses due to expected high temperatures
Due to expected extreme high temperatures the next few days, riders are permitted to drink water on ART buses. Sealable containers only.
ART 43, 92: End of Crystal City Metro stop temporary relocation
On Tuesday, 7/19, ART 43 and 92 will resume service at Crystal City Metro Bus Bay A. The temporary stop on S. Bell St. will be discontinued.
ART 92: Relocation of Crystal City VRE stop
Effective 6/27, the ART 92 stop at VRE will relocate to Transitway station at 18th St & Crystal Dr. Old VRE stop will no longer be served.
- There are no reported Metrobus disruptions at this time.
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.