Car-Free Transportation Options
Transit Service Alerts
- Yellow/Blue: Trains subject to 30-45 min delays due to track problem outside National Airport.
- Green Line: Expect delays in both directions due to congestion from delayed Yellow/Blue Line trains.
- Blue/Yellow Line: Single tracking btwn National Airport & Braddock Rd due to a track problem at National Airport. Delays in both directions.
- Orange & Silver Line trains will not stop at Stadium-Armory until 7:30PM. Use Blue Line trains if traveling to/from Stadium-Armory.
- Shuttle bus service available btwn Stadium-Armory & Minnesota Ave for Orange Line travel to/from Stadium-Armory.
Detour 43 92 by Crystal City Metro
The Crystal City Metro ART 43&92 stop has been moved 200 feet north due to Construction at S. Bell & 18th. Please allow a few extra minutes
- D8,H2,H3,H4: Due to an accident on Michigan Ave & North Capitol St NW, buses may experience delays.
- A2,A4,A6,A8: Due to traffic congestion along MLK Jr Ave SE, buses are experiencing up to 20-min delays.
- 52,53,54,E4,S2: Due to an accident on 14th St & Madison St NW, buses may experience delays.
- 90,92: Due to traffic congestion on Florida Ave & Eckington Pl NE, buses are experiencing up to 25-min delays.
- 70: Due to traffic congestion on Georgia Ave btwn Florida Ave & Howard Pl NW, buses are experiencing up to 30-min delays.
- 80,P6,X2: Due to traffic congestion along H St NW, buses are experiencing up to 20-min delays.
- D4, D8: Buses are experiencing up to 15-minute residual delays following earlier police activity at Montello & Neal St NE.
- 30N, 30S, 32, 36: Due to police activity at Pennsylvania & 14th St NW, buses may experience delays in both directions.
- 30S, 32: Due to police activity at 22nd & Savannah St SE, buses may experience delays in both directions.
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.