Car-Free Transportation Options
Transit Service Alerts
- Orange Line: Expect residual delays to Vienna due to an earlier train malfunction at Potomac Avenue.
- Silver/Blue Line: Expect residual delays to Wiehle-Reston East & Franconia-Springfield due to an earlier train malfunction at Potomac Ave.
- Orange Line: Trains every 24 min btwn Vienna and W. Falls Church due to SafeTrack. For more info visit wmata.com.
- Orange Line: Operating in two sections btwn Vienna & W Falls Church and btwn W Falls Church & New Carrollton. Transfer at W Falls Church.
- Orange Line: Thru Oct 26, SafeTrack impacts customers traveling btwn Vienna & W Falls Church w/ weekday single tracking & weekend shutdowns.
ART 42, 77: Temporary bus stop closure
Due to construction, ART 42/77 stop at SB Washington Blvd @ Arlington Blvd (#42014) will close for approx 2 weeks effective Sat, 9/24.
ART 92: New schedule effective Sept. 19
Effective Monday, Sept. 19, new schedule takes effect for ART 92. Full details at http://tinyurl.com/hbcvdtq
ART 41: Temporary relocation of N Randolph/Ballston Mall stop
Due to construction, ART 41 stop at SB Randolph @ Ballston Mall has moved 100-150 ft south. Effective until further notice.
- 4A: Due to traffic congestion at Arlington Blvd & Meade St, buses are experiencing up to 15-minute delays in both directions.
- 38B: Due to traffic congestion on Key Bridge, buses are experiencing up to 20-minute delays in both directions.
- 23T: Due to traffic congestion at Old Dominion & Williamsburg Blvd, buses are experiencing up to 15-minute delays in both directions.
- 3Y, 7Y, 16Y: Due to traffic congestion on Roosevelt Bridge, buses to McPherson Sq/Farragut Sq are experiencing up to 20-minute delays.
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.