Car-Free Transportation Options
Transit Service Alerts
- There are no reported Metrorail disruptions at this time.
ART 41, 42, 45, 62, 77: Service changes on 2/9 for Mardi Gras Parade
ART 41, 42, 45, 62, 77 service will be affected by Mardi Gras Parade on Tuesday, Feb. 9. Visit http://www.arlingtontransit.com/ for details.
UPDATE: ART 55 - Changing bus bays at Rosslyn Metro Bus Bay G on 2/8
Effective Monday, Feb. 8, ART 55 will move from Bus Bay C to Bus Bay F at the Rosslyn Metro station.
UPDATE: ART 45 & 61 - Service to resume at Rosslyn Metro Bus Bay G on 2/8
On Monday, Feb. 8, ART 45 & 61 will resume serving Bus Bay G at Rosslyn Metro, discontinue temporary stop at Fort Myer & Wilson.
- W4: Due to traffic congestion at Alabama Ave SE at Suitland Pkwy, buses are experiencing up to 15-minute delays in both directions.
- S1, S2, S4, S9: Due to traffic congestion on 16th St NW at W St & Park Rd, southbound buses are experiencing up to 20-minute delays.
- 11Y: Due to a mechanical problem, the 7:49a trip to Potomac Park is experiencing up to 20 minute delays.
- Metrobus to operate regular service today, Tues, Feb 9. For trip planning and timetables, visit wmata.com.
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.