Car-Free Transportation Options
Transit Service Alerts
- Silver Line service begins at noon Saturday, July 26.
ART Fare Increase
July 1-ART adult bus fares will increase from $1.50-$1.75.Fares for teens,seniors,& people with disabilites will increase from $0.75-$0.85.
- 29K: Due to an event causing road closures through 11pm buses detour btwn Main & East St resuming route btwn Armstrong & University Dr.
- 64,E2,E4,K2,K6: Due to earlier traffic congestion near Riggs Rd & North Capitol St, buses are delayed up to 25 minutes.
- 90,92: Due to traffic congestion along 8th St NE btwn L & M St, buses are delayed in both directions.
- 15M,29K: Due to an event near University Dr & Main St, Metrobus svc may be affected in both directions.
- 38B,80,D3,D6: Due to traffic congestion along K St & Connecticut Ave NW, buses are delayed up to 15 minutes.
- 10A,23A: Due to traffic congestion near 23rd St S. & S. Fern St, buses are delayed 15-20 minutes.
- U8: Due to construction at Eastern & Dix St NE, buses may experience delays in both directions.
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.