Car-Free Transportation Options
Transit Service Alerts
- Red Line: Until closing, trains running every 20-25 min w/ single tracking btwn Silver Spring & Forest Glen due to track work.
- Due To SafeTrack, there is no Yellow Line Rush+ service. Use the Blue or Yellow Line as alternates.
- Green Line: Trains every 6-8 minutes during peak periods only due to SafeTrack. For more info visit wmata.com
- Yellow Line: Trains operating btwn Huntington & Mt Vernon Sq only due to SafeTrack. For more info visit wmata.com
- Green Line: Thru April 29th, College Park & Greenbelt stations are closed due to SafeTrack. For more info visit wmata.com
- Green Line: Thru April 29th, buses replace trains btwn PG Plaza & Greenbelt due to SafeTrack. Limited shuttle buses available.
Proposed ART & STAR Fare Increases
ART adult fare would increase to $2.00 and STAR fares would increase by $0.50. More info + how to comment at https://tinyurl.com/kqw7jvo
- There are no reported Metrobus disruptions at this time.
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.