Car-Free Transportation Options
Transit Service Alerts
- There are no reported Metrorail disruptions at this time.
Columbia Pike & Monroe Bus Stop Relocation
Effective Mon. April 21, 2014: Bus stop on eastbound Columbia Pike at Monroe Street will relocate back to it permanent, far-side location
Columbia Pike & Four Mile Run Drive Bus Stop Relocation
Effective Monday, April 21, 2014: The temporary bus stop on westbound Columbia Pike at Four Mile Run Drive will relocate back to Buchanan St
- E4, K9, R2: Due to traffic congestion near Riggs Rd & Chillum Pl, buses are running up to 15 minutes late.
- 30-Line,52,A9,D1, P17, P19, W13: Due to earlier traffic congestion along Pennsylvania Ave NW near Freedom Plaza, buses may experience delays
- N2,N4: Due to traffic congestion, buses are running up to 15 minutes late in both directions.
- Downtown DC may experience delays near Penn Av btwn 7th & 14 Sts NW following earlier Emancipation Day events.
- A8: Buses are running up to 15 minutes behind schedule in both directions.
- D6: Due to Emancipation Day events downtown, buses are running up to 20 minutes behind schedule.
- F8: Due to water main break, buses to Langley Park detour btwn Route 1 & Gallatin St, resuming route btwn 41st Av & Jefferson St.
- F8: Due to water main break, buses to Cheverly will detour btwn Jefferson St & 40th Av, resuming route btwn Oglethorpe St & Route 1
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.