Car-Free Transportation Options
Transit Service Alerts
- Yellow Line: No longer single tracking. Residual delays continue in both directions due to earlier medical emergency at U Street.
- Green Line: No longer single tracking. Residual delays continue in both directions due to earlier medical emergency at U Street.
ART Fare Increase
July 1-ART adult bus fares will increase from $1.50-$1.75.Fares for teens,seniors,& people with disabilites will increase from $0.75-$0.85.
- D4: Buses continued to experience delays of up to 25 minutes following earlier vehicle accident near K St & 2nd St NE.
- S2,S4,S9: Due to a vehicle accident blocking traffic near 16th St & Eastern Ave NW, Metrobus svc is delayed in both directions.
- 32,38B: Due to traffic congestion near Washington Circle, buses are experiencing delays of up to 20 minutes.
- F1,R4: Due to a vehicle accident blocking Queens Chapel Rd & Buchanan St, buses may experience delays in both directions.
- 80, H-Lines: Due to construction, buses are detouring btwn 7th & Monroe St NE and btwn Michigan & Irving St NE. Expect delays.
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.