Car-Free Transportation Options
Transit Service Alerts
- Green Line: Expect delays in both directions due to a switch problem at Branch Avenue.
There are no reported ART disruptions at this time.
- 42,L2,N2,N4: Buses are delayed up to 15-minutes for traffic congestion near Connecticut Av & N St NW.
- REX: Buses are delayed up to 15-minutes due to Richmond traffic congestion near Hwy & Arlington Dr.
- J-Line: Buses are delayed up to 20-minutes due to traffic congestion near Rockville Pk & Jones Bridge Rd.
- G2,G8,90,92,X3: Due to earlier fire dept activity, buses are continue to experience delays of up to 20-minutes.
- L8: Due to incident near Connecticut Ave & Bradley Ln, buses continue to experience delays of up to 30-mins
- C2,J4,R1,R2: Due to traffic congestion near Riggs Rd & University Blvd, buses are delayed up to 20-minutes.
- 1A,B,E,4A,26A,28A: Buses are experiencing delays of up to 15-minutes for traffic congestion near Seven Corners.
- D6: Buses continue to experience delays of up to 25-minutes due to earlier traffic congestion on Foxhall Rd & MacArthur Blvd.
- C2: Due to traffic congestion near UMD campus, buses are delayed up to 20 minutes.
- U5,U6,U8,V7,V8: Buses are operating on or close to schedule following earlier traffic congestion at Benning Rd & E. Capitol St.
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.