Car-Free Transportation Options
Transit Service Alerts
- There are no reported Metrorail disruptions at this time.
Columbia Pike & Monroe Bus Stop Relocation
Effective Mon. April 21, 2014: Bus stop on eastbound Columbia Pike at Monroe Street will relocate back to it permanent, far-side location
Columbia Pike & Four Mile Run Drive Bus Stop Relocation
Effective Monday, April 21, 2014: The temporary bus stop on westbound Columbia Pike at Four Mile Run Drive will relocate back to Buchanan St
- D8,H2,H4: Buses are experiencing delays up to 15 mins due to traffic congestion on Michigan Av near Washington Hospital Ctr & N Capitol St.
- 80,90,92,P6: Buses are experiencing up to 20 min delays due to traffic congestion near N Capitol St, Florida Av NE & New York Av NW.
- 31,32,36,38B: Buses are experiencing up to 10-15 min delays due to traffic congestion on Penn Av & M St NW near Washington Circle.
- 29K,29N: Buses are experiencing delays up to 15 mins in both directions due to traffic congestion on Little River Tpk in Annandale.
- F8: Due to construction, buses to Langley Park detour at Baltimore & Gallatin St to resume regular route at Jefferson & 41st Ave.
- F8: Due to construction, buses to Cheverly detour at Jefferson & 40th Ave to resume regular route at Baltimore & Oglethorpe St.
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.