Car-Free Transportation Options
Transit Service Alerts
- Blue Line trains operating btwn Franconia & Arlington Cemetery due to major improvement project.
- Blue Line trains operate every 16-20 min btwn Franconia-Springfield and Arlington Cemetery due to major improvement project.
- Due to major improvement, Red Line trains operate every 6-10 minutes; after 9pm every 15 minutes.
- No train service btwn Arlington Cemetery & Rosslyn. Use Yellow Line & transfer to/from Orange & Silver Lines at L'Enfant Plaza.
- Orange & Silver Line trains operate every 20 min w/ single tracking btwn McPherson Square & Smithsonian due to major improvement project.
- Thru August 26th, a major improvement project will affect the Blue, Orange, & Silver Lines. Expect extensive delays & crowded conditions.
- Red Line last train times have changed due to major improvement project. For more info visit wmata.com.
- Blue Line: Customers south of Pentagon should use Yellow Line for travel to/from Virginia & DC.
- Red Line customers traveling to/from Downtown DC should use GR/YL Line as alternate between Gallery Place & Fort Totten.
- Thru Sept. 3, Brookland & Rhode Island Ave stations are closed due to major improvement project. For more information visit wmata.com.
- Thru Sept. 3, buses replace trains btwn NoMa-Gallaudet & Fort Totten due to major improvement project. Free shuttle buses available.
There are no reported ART disruptions at this time.
- There are no reported Metrobus disruptions at this time.
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.